Tuesday 10 May 2011

What do I expect to achieve before the summer term end?

What do I expect to achieve before the summer term end? I wish I could pass all the ESOL course exam such as reading, writing, listening and specking.

Firstly, English writing is much important for me to aim for.I will try to do more and more writing practice harder.
For example, write blogg once or twice a week Write Email or letter to friends everyday.Learn more vocabulary
and grammar.

Secondly,I also have a reading exam at the end of the term.I do some reading test practice with move-on.org on line.In fact, that is very useful,effective and improve my reading skills.I am quite confident that I will pass the
reading exam.

Additionally,photography is also I aim for achieve. I am very keen on photography.I learnt a lot photography skills at Morley College. I used the pictures for my presentation,PowerPoint or to write the blogg.
 In the other hand,I think sharing the pictures and experience with friends it is a good opportunity to help and improve my English writing and reading .

No comments:

Post a Comment