Sunday 22 May 2011

Choose your own neighbours

Choose your own neighbours

Choose a good neighbour is extremely difficulty in these days. If you are lucky enough,You might have a good one.
 This time, I have six people to choice.At the first,  I will choice Sarah Harddrive. Because she is a very shy, introvert and quiet girl with two good reference from previous landlords.She also has a good job that is no need to worry about the rent.Sara doesn't seem to have many friends .I think she will not makes such a huge noise.I believed she would be a good neighbour to me.

Tom and Paula Stereoblast both I could trust only because by my father's recommence.They are respectful and kind people. For this reason, they may not make serious problems for me.Although they want to leave their job and become as singers.they may spent lots of time writing and performing music.I don't worry this will make me uncomfortable.I like music too. we have plenty of common in the music.

Jim Srum'alf is a nice man and have a very very good job. He also a quiet and responsible Ruby player.
The only problem is that his behaviour can be bad .Most ruby player like beer.They may messy and dirty. but I to take a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment