Monday 23 May 2011

Things that make me happy



THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

Traveling

Although I'm not a rich man but I always feel happy with my life.The things that make me happy the most is traveling.It gives me opportunity to meet different people and understand their culture.Traveling abroad not only
broaden vision,enriches our mind but also cultivates independence.We often said to our children; reading ten thousands of books is not as useful as traveling ten thousand miles.These days, traveling is easier and more convenient than when I was a child.

Reading

I enjoy reading. I think it is my spiritual food in my life. For example, news paper, magazines, fictions  and autobiographies are my favourite.Reading not just for interest but it can also enriches my knowledge.

Badminton

I like playing badminton with my friends and my children. It's a exciting sport and good exercises for everyone. It makes me happy when I play and it allows me to forget my worries.

Swimming 

Swimming is one of my favourite exercises.I swim at least once a week and it helps to keep me fit and healthy.

Gardening

I love gardening. Cutting the grass and planting the seasonal flowers makes my garden looks nice In the summer time, sitting in the garden having a cup of tea or a BBQ Party with family and friends is very enjoyable, comfortable and relaxing.

Eating out

I sometimes eat out with friends which makes me happy and enjoy.

Music

I like listening music.When I was young I prefer ed pop music but now I like classical music the most. Do you know why? May be when you get older you will understand.

Photography

I am interested in photography very much. I had my first camera when I was 17 years old. I just followed my father steps.He was an excellent photographer. Now I enjoy my photography course at Morley College. I am
extreme happy with my teacher and I learnt a lot from her.

Cooking

I like cooking.I have been working as a chef for over 33 years.Now I am retired. On occasion,I cook something special for them, like Christmas day,Chinese new year and birthday party or other times where family gets together.

Learning

It's never too late to learn. Learning should be fun and learn something new everyday.Learning is the enterprise of a lifetime.

Be together with family

Be together with family make me extremely happy.I believe is a good opportunity for communication.
Whatever you do, wherever you go, the family is the most important thing of all.


No comments:

Post a Comment