Monday 6 June 2011

Writing practice ( write a letter to Mr Fowler)

  • Giving details of the problems you are experiencing
  • Explaining why you don't want to pay for the repairs yourself
  • Asking him to organise the repairs immediately.
Dear Mr Fowler

I am extremely disappointed with your letter on Monday 6th of June . the centre heating system have been out of order for two weeks.I have sent a letter to you and ask you to find someone to repair it immediately.
Unfortunately, you are unable to send someone to repair it until next month.You asked me to pay the repair fees if I choose to do this.Your suggestion is totally unacceptable. You are my landlord. That is your responsibility to do it. Our contract has made it very clear to show that rent is include all.

In the winter, I feel very sick without centre heating. It caused me so many problems.I would like to ask you once again. Please find someone to do it immediately.Otherwise, I may take an legal action or demand compensition.I am looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Your sincerely

Leung Tse

No comments:

Post a Comment