Sunday 5 June 2011

Writing practice ( Incident Report : Lost Items

Incident Report: Lost items

I lost my back-pack that is black, make of cotton with two long straps. It was made in Switzerland.

On Monday afternoon the 6th of June,I was shopping at West Field shopping centre, Shepherd Bush north of London.
I have a lunch at a Japanese Sushi Bar. I left my bag on my seat and went to get my drink. just one minute after, when I return to my table.I found my bag had been missing.I really don't know what happened.

My bag which contained a Cannon SLR Digital camera with a soft cotton case.A black leather LV wallet with my Natwest Bank card , driving licence and include £ 150 cash inside.The most important for me is my Bank card and without any cash.I am extremely worry about my next journey.





No comments:

Post a Comment