Saturday 12 November 2011

A very special day ----11---11---11 ( 2011) in history. My food.


 Deep fire squids (spicy)
This dish is my son's favorite.It's hot, crispy and
 aromatic.
Crispy noodle with seafood
I don't really like noodle,this is the very special one.The noodle is crispy with maxed seafood and rich of gravy.It taste completely difference.

Steam beef meat ball
It made of fresh beef with dried Mandarin's skin, the taste is more favour.

Sweet and sour pork
It is my children first choice when we eat out in a Chinese restaurant.

Chinese green with garlic and ginger
A very healthy dish.I like it.Although garlic and ginger  have strong smell,but it is good for your healthy.

Special Chinese bean cure



                                              Bean cure it make of yellow beans.A very healthy dish for young and old people.Soft , juice. easy to chew.

No comments:

Post a Comment