Monday 27 December 2010

My resolution for 2011

As the new year approaches. I am looking forward to the coming new year.I don't generally make resolution but I do some time reviewing the year I have had.
  •  First of all, I would like to get a new part-time job.make more money that I need to renew my house roof in summer time.
  • As my second grandchild is due in April. I need to decorate the baby room again and buy some baby furniture as well.
  • I hope to see my perants in the coming year.They are too old and I missed them for quite long time.I hope for my family in 2011 are healthy,wealthy, prosperous and happiness,
  • I will continue to visit Community Centre once a week,it is my volunteer job.Helping elderly people who really need a help is a very interest and rewarding job for me.I am also hope for the world in 2011 become peace with each other.No more war in Afghanistan. People all over the wold living with harmony and get over form the economic crisis.
  • I hope for my country in the coming new year would be better democracy and better human right.
 Happy new year! May this year be much better than the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment